Friday, July 19, 2013

Buying Dresses Under 100 Dollars

I was in a big problem last week. Last week was my girl friend’s birthday and I had to give her a gift. But I was also suffering in shortage of money. I have just made a big investment so that now I have little money left. But it was my girlfriend’s birthday, so I can’t also let that go!

Then I decide to search in online to buy cheap dresses. I want unique and nice looking dress for her. There were many dresses but was looking something unique. So it took much time but at last I choose 1 dress. I choose a dress that was designed with green and black color. The combination of green and black was very nice. I decided to buy that.

I gave the dress to my girlfriend at her birthday but before her birthday party. She was so excited. She chooses to wear the dress in the party. When I saw her in the party I said wow. I couldn’t tell anything more without wow! Because the dress was increasing her beauty. She was just like an angel just came to this world from haven.  Everyone was giving complement to her. But I also noticed that, no one couldn’t guess the price of the dress! Everyone was thinking that, the dress was costly!

I was feeling say to buy dresses under 100dollars. I never did that before. I always buy latest design and top quality. But for money problem I bought that. I was in tension after giving the dress to my girlfriend. But after seeing her and others I am feeling happy. Still now I can’t believe that I have bought a dress of that quality in under 100 dollars! It is really a unbelievable low price for that dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment